JYSS 4T1 Forum

For only Junyuan Secondary 4T1 Students
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 DotA(Defence of the Ancient) Clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hatredwill
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 31
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: DotA(Defence of the Ancient) Clan   Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:42 pm

DotA Clan; it was once being made but i would like to confirm the members.

Additional, i would like to know which are the main hero(s) of yours state it in details.

Once the members are confirmed probably we can create a clan in B.net then have clan matches and join ladder matches.

This coming holiday, we will have a match between one another in LAN(Local Area Network) Shop to confirm and to have fun.

Please do not post uncertain messages on this topic. Thank you~!

_________________

Keep on walking till the day your journey has ended.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thelastsmile.forum-2007.com
hatredwill
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 31
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: DotA(Defence of the Ancient) Clan   Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:25 pm

My Main heros: Meepo, Faceless Void, Random(Luck)
My Terrible heros: Witch Doctor
My Weakness: Maphackers, Noob players(in team)

Meepo, it's a easy to get pawn hero but it's very late hero as most people should know. Rate of ownage 80% , losing Chances 20% if there's no noob player. Rate of ownage 60%, losing chances 40% if there's a noob player. All Pick & all pick easy mode also same.

Faceless void, this hero must play with luck. As its stunning rate is abit low. Same it's a late hero.

_________________

Keep on walking till the day your journey has ended.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thelastsmile.forum-2007.com
 
DotA(Defence of the Ancient) Clan
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Skaven Clan Pestilens Rat Ogre Question
» Clan Skryre
» Jackanory's WIP Clan Pestilens skaven, updated 29.11
» Skaven Clan Skryre
» Clan turney?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JYSS 4T1 Forum :: Others :: Games-
Jump to: